Last modified: 20-08-2015
This Permitted & Prohibited Use Policy determines the terms between you and apilayer GmbH ("apilayer", "vatlayer") under which you may access and use this website (www.vatlayer.com) and all services and features associated with it. The "Use" of this Website includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use this service. All products and services associated with vatlayer, including the vatlayer API (Application Programming Interface) are collectively referred to as "Service" or "Website".
The Permitted & Prohibited Uses apply to all users of, and visitors to, this Website.
By using this Service you agree to be bound by the following content of policy, the Terms and Conditions, all policies and guidelines incorporated by reference, and any subsequent changes to the foregoing.
If you do not agree to these terms or any subsequent modification, do not access, browse, register or otherwise use this Website and/or Service.
www.vatlayer.com is a site operated by apilayer, an Austrian technology company registered in London (Company Number: 9419247) with offices at the following addresses:
Vienna Office (HQ)
You may use this website and service only for lawful purposes. You agree that you shall not upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available through, or to, the Services any content that:
- is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others;
- might violate any local, federal, or international law, or any rules of any securities exchange, either intentionally or unintentionally, or;
- contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or disruptive computer code, file, or program designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
You also agree not to:
- reproduce, copy, modify, distribute, market, display, transfer, sublicense, prepare derivative work(s) or adaptation(s) based on, sell, exchange, barter, transfer, or otherwise make available in any form or by any means, except for the express limited Permitted Uses, all or any portion of the Services or any Information And Content retrieved therefrom;
- disrupt, disable, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Services, or their computer systems, servers, or networks;
- post or provide any information that that you know (or ought to know) is false or misleading, provide false information about yourself, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity, your affiliation with any person or entity, or the origin of any content, message, or other communication;
- upload, post, transmit, share, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation, bulk e-mail, or duplicative messages;
- use any automatic or manual process to collect, harvest, gather, or extract information about other visitors to or users of the Services, or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields;
- use the Services for the purpose of gathering information for, or transmitting, unsolicited bulk commercial e-mail over the Internet to other users of the Services or to other third parties. Internet e-mail sent to, or through, the computer systems of the Services or to users of the Services or to other third parties containing invalid or forged headers, invalid or non-existent domain names, or other deceptive addressing is deemed counterfeit. Sending, or attemptimg to send, counterfeit e-mail to, or through, the computer systems of this service is strictly prohibited.
- provide access to or use of any portion of the Services through any timesharing system, service bureau, the Internet, or any other technology now existing or developed in the future, except as specifically permitted in writing by ;
- redistribute any Information And Content in any manner whatsoever including without limitation by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method, to any person, organization, corporation or other entity, including within your own organization or externally, except for the limited Permitted Uses;
- use any Information And Content for any purpose competitive with 's businesses;
- present, archive, cache, frame, scrape, or mirror any Information And Content from any part of the Services within another web site, except with express written permission from ;
- remove, obscure, or alter any notice of 's or apilayer's intellectual property rights present on or in the Services, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, and/or patent notices,
- copy, disassemble, decompile, translate, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce the Services software or use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the newtork and/or computer architecture, except as permitted by mandatory rules of applicable law that cannot be disapplied by contract;
- remove, disable, defeat, or change any functionality or appearance of the Services or intentionally alter the format in which data is provided by or otherwise circumvent the Services' regular interfaces to such data;
- embed or import any data provided in, on or through the Services into any information services (whether or not web-based), data files, or application software, including without limitation accounting and payroll systems, except as specifically permitted in writing by apilayer.
We may revise this Permitted & Prohibited Use Policy at any time by amending this page.
Please take a look at this page regularly in order to take notice of possible changes. In case of significant updates to this policy, registered users will be notified on their Account Dashboard (www.vatlayer.com/dashboard).
Some of the provisions contained in this Permitted & Prohibited Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on this website.
Should you have any questions, complaints, or comments about this Policy, this service, or website, or require further clarification of any kind, please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com